Skunk #1 feminized seeds (Sensi Seeds)
Skunk #1 Feminized is the original high-quality strain that is a must-have for Indica lovers. The plant is easy to grow both indoors and out and is a classic strain favored by many around the world. It grows to an average height and produces the award-winning taste and flavour lemon, sandalwood, and mixed spices.Read more
Skunk #1 - A Classic Strain That Has Influenced Generations
Skunk #1 Feminized is an Indica based strain produced by Sensi Seeds. The strain is considered the norm in performance and reliability for all Skunk genetics around the world. It can grow to great heights outdoors and reaches an average height indoors, producing large yields in both. Indoors the plant will have no problem sprouting up to vegetation, with an easy translation into the flowering period – of which it doesn’t need long to fully blossom into beautiful, thick, resinous buds. The strong and stable branches are able to support the weight of the buds, even towards the end of the growing season – making this strain perfect for a beginner grower where there is less room for error. Outdoors it blossoms into a beautiful dark green color and grows to an average height.
- Cannabis-Cup winner!
- Large yields for both indoor and outdoors.
- Skunk #1 is now known as the standard genetic for ganja, and has been used in hundreds of hybrids.
- Superfast flowering time 45-50 days.
Still Popular To This Day
Skunk #1 Feminized has influenced plenty of hybrid strains over the years, and it’s easy to see why. The classic skunk taste provides a clear sweetness to your palette as the aroma fills your nostrils with notes of lemon, sandalwood, and mixed spices. Great overall high that can be used day and night.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- Genetics Afghan x Mexican x Colombian genetics
- Awards Cup Winner
- Height Medium
- Yield High
- Flowering indoors 45 - 50 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- THC Medium
- slppp2 April 2020
- Kitreia11 November 2019
- KushIsGood3 March 2020
- oulkboss8813 January 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)