Skunk #1 feminized seeds
Skunk #1 Feminized is the original high-quality strain that is a must-have for Indica lovers. The plant is easy to grow both indoors and out and is a classic strain favored by many around the world. It grows to an average height and produces the award-winning taste and flavour lemon, sandalwood, and mixed spices.
- Sensi Seeds
- Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- Afghan x Mexican x Colombian genetics
- Cup Winner
- 45 - 50 days
- Late September
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
Skunk #1 - A Classic Strain That Has Influenced Generations
Skunk #1 Feminized is an Indica based strain produced by Sensi Seeds. The strain is considered the norm in performance and reliability for all Skunk genetics around the world. It can grow to great heights outdoors and reaches an average height indoors, producing large yields in both. Indoors the plant will have no problem sprouting up to vegetation, with an easy translation into the flowering period – of which it doesn’t need long to fully blossom into beautiful, thick, resinous buds. The strong and stable branches are able to support the weight of the buds, even towards the end of the growing season – making this strain perfect for a beginner grower where there is less room for error. Outdoors it blossoms into a beautiful dark green color and grows to an average height.
- Cannabis-Cup winner!
- Large yields for both indoor and outdoors.
- Skunk #1 is now known as the standard genetic for ganja, and has been used in hundreds of hybrids.
- Superfast flowering time 45-50 days.
Still Popular To This Day
Skunk #1 Feminized has influenced plenty of hybrid strains over the years, and it’s easy to see why. The classic skunk taste provides a clear sweetness to your palette as the aroma fills your nostrils with notes of lemon, sandalwood, and mixed spices. Great overall high that can be used day and night.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.