Skunk Automatic feminized seeds
By crossing their world famous and award-winning Skunk #1 with Ruderal, White Label Seeds have created its autoflowering version that’s a great copy of the original. Growing fast and easy, requiring little to no special care and attention, it’s a great choice for beginner growers.
- White Label Seed Company
- When You Want the Best of Both Worlds
- Skunk #1 x Ruderalis
- 80 - 100 cm
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoorsup to 100 g/plant outdoors
- 40 - 55 days
- 90 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 12 - 17 %
- 1 %
Skunk on Autopilot
Skunk #1 is known for its great resistance to pests and disease and requiring little special care in order to produce high quality, potent buds. By crossing it with Ruderalis, White Label Seeds have added even more resistance, shortened the flowering time and made it even easier for all growers to achieve great results. Like all Skunk strains, she will begin to smell as soon as the first flowers begin to form, so adding a carbon filter or planting companion plants may be a good idea.
- Indica dominant (65%), a cross between Skunk #1 and Ruderalis
- Finishes in just 40 - 55 from sprouting
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter
- +25L is advised container size
- Height is usually 80-100cm both indoors and outdoors
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or up to 100g per plant
- Usually testing at 12-17% and ~1% CBD
Skunky and Potent
The effects are what’s to be expected from a Skunk #1 heritage: uplifting, cerebral, happy, talkative followed by relaxing and calming body-buzz feelings. Aromas are strong and pungent - skunky with earthy and spicy undertones. Flavors are sweet and spicy with hints of pine and citrus.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.