Skunk Automatic feminized seeds
By crossing their world famous and award-winning Skunk #1 with Ruderal, White Label Seeds have created its autoflowering version that’s a great copy of the original. Growing fast and easy, requiring little to no special care and attention, it’s a great choice for beginner growers.Read more
Skunk on Autopilot
Skunk #1 is known for its great resistance to pests and disease and requiring little special care in order to produce high quality, potent buds. By crossing it with Ruderalis, White Label Seeds have added even more resistance, shortened the flowering time and made it even easier for all growers to achieve great results. Like all Skunk strains, she will begin to smell as soon as the first flowers begin to form, so adding a carbon filter or planting companion plants may be a good idea.
- Indica dominant (65%), a cross between Skunk #1 and Ruderalis
- Finishes in just 40 - 55 from sprouting
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter
- +25L is advised container size
- Height is usually 80-100cm both indoors and outdoors
- Yield is 350-450g/m2 or up to 100g per plant
- Usually testing at 12-17% and ~1% CBD
Skunky and Potent
The effects are what’s to be expected from a Skunk #1 heritage: uplifting, cerebral, happy, talkative followed by relaxing and calming body-buzz feelings. Aromas are strong and pungent - skunky with earthy and spicy undertones. Flavors are sweet and spicy with hints of pine and citrus.
- Brand White Label Seed Company
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect When You Want the Best of Both Worlds
- Genetics Skunk #1 x Ruderalis
- Height 80 - 100 cm
- Yield 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
up to 100 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 40 - 55 days
- From seed to harvest 90 days
- Genotype 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- THC 12 - 17 %
- CBD 1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)