Skunk Special feminized seeds
Skunk special is one of the most preferred Cash-Crop strains grown due to its easy care and enormous yield. This is a very reliable strain that will produce a hardy plant where you can guarantee your produce. This is not a strain that will disappoint.
- Female Seeds
- Multidimensional jorney
- Mexican, Colombian Sativa x Skunk
- 70 - 90 cm indoors100 - 200 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoorsup to 500 - 800 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 10 - 15 %
- 1 %
Old-School Taste – Less Growing Time
Skunk special, a 50/50 mix of Sativa and Indica, is a Cannabis strain that was initially a product of 3 races: Colombian, Mexican and Afghan. Much work has been done over the years to improve the quality of this strain in terms of its flowering time while retaining its iconic Skunk qualities.
A Reliable Plant for Everyone to Grow
Easy to manage when growing at home for beginners, requires less effort to maintain and it stretches quite a bit, with big buds, hence it is pleasant to the grower and suitable in soil and hydro set-ups. Individuals are described as almost carbon copies of each other, having little distinction, so each plant is hardy and stable with thick stems that can take the weight of its tight buds.
- Height- indoors: 70-90cm. Outdoors: 100-200cm.
- Yield- indoor cultivation will produce 400-450g/m2 and outdoors at 500-800g/plant.
- Flowering period: 7-8 weeks.
- Smell- described as very strong so carbon filters will be required.
A Strong Plant with A Strong Taste
Skunk special boasts of a sweet, fruit-like taste that makes every single consumption an enjoyable experience. The taste has the original pungent sweet and citrus flavour and the effects include a head-high that creeps in instantly, accompanied by a feeling of body-stone that comes in a little later.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.