Sleestack feminized seeds
Sleestack by DNA Genetics is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Shrom and Marian Mean Green, made with hash and concentrate production in mind. This cannabis strain produces a decent yield of highly potent and resinous buds that usually test well over 20% THC.Read more
Sleestack: A Resinous And Potent Hash Maker
Sleestack will grow practically on its own, requiring little nutrients and attention and care which paired with short flowering time and good resistance against mold and mildew. That makes it a good choice for new and inexperienced growers. More experienced growers can take this plant’s potential to the max and make use of its high resin production in order to make tasty and potent concentrates. Buds will be smaller but hard and densely stacked together, forming grape-shaped colas. Colors are vibrant and light green with some phenotypes expressing purple, dark blue or violet hues to it.
- Sativa dominant (70%), a cross between Shrom and Martian Mean Green;
- Finishing flowering in ~9 weeks indoors, or by mid to late October outdoors;
- Yield is 350-500 g/m2 or around ~500g per plant;
- Height is 100-120cm indoors, 100-170cm outdoors;
- Usually testing at 20-25%THC with <1% CBD.
Great Strain For A Great Day
Effects are typical of a Sativa (dominant) strain - uplifting, energizing and creative, leaving you focused, alert but relaxed and calm. Aromas are musky, citrusy and skunky with hints of pine and fuel. Flavors are sweet and citrusy with earthy and piney undertones.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Take the best of this life
- Genetics Shrom x Martian Mean Green
- Awards 1st Legends of Hash Dinner 20111st Legends of Hash Dinner 20103rd Outdoor Highlife Cup 2009
- Height Medium
- Yield 350 - 500 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- jollycanna23 January 2021
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)