Sour Kush feminized seeds
Sour Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between Sour Diesel and OG Kush. Combining those two legendary cannabis strains resulted in high yielding and highly potent cross that finish in 9 to 10 weeks and is well suited for beginner and new growers.Read more
Easy to Grow and to Handle
This Indica dominant strain is easy to grow in any environment and setup. It prefers slightly warmer climates but does great in greenhouses and indoors too. Growing fast and vigorous with numerous branches that get filled with medium to large sized, thick and dense buds. Finishing in just 9 to 10 weeks with great resistance to elements and disease and ability to fastly recover from any kind of training you apply, make it a great choice for beginner growers.
- Indica dominant (70%), a cross between Sour Diesel and OG Kush;
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks or by mid-October outdoors;
- Height is a little bit higher than average;
- Yield is 500-600g/m2.
This strain has more medical than recreational effect and is commonly used to treat stress, depression and to relieve pain. It is as well suitable for those looking for the feeling of happiness and relaxation. The taste is sour and pungent, with earthy and diesel undertones. This strain can be definitely named a herbal medicine and is just what the doctor recommended.
- Brand Reserva Privada
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Genius of creativity
- Genetics Sour Diesel x OG Kush
- Awards 2nd Attitude Independent Readers Poll3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2009
- Height High
- Yield 500 - 600 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC No official information