Sour Sorbet feminized seeds
Sour Sorbet by DNA Genetics is an Indica dominant hybrid, a unique blend of Sour Diesel and Sorbet. With quick vegetation and long flowering time, this cannabis strain allows for large yielding crops and is ideal for making concentrates and extracts.Read more
Sour Sorbet - A Perfect Match of Sour Diesel and Sorbet
For all of those that found the previous 15 version of Sorbet somewhat lacking or not to their preferences, here comes yet another cross to further the Sorbet line. This time DNA Genetics have crossed it with Sour Diesel, an award-winning and highly potent strain that adds a bit of fuel and diesel into the mix. The Sour Sorbet produces large, frosty buds that are dense, sticky and Christmas tree like. Growing medium to tall, like all most of the strains from the same line, it will finish in 9 weeks, although some phenotypes can go a week or more to fully mature, especially if grown in colder and harsher environments.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Sour Diesel and Sorbet;
- Finishing flowering in 9-11 weeks, or by late October outdoors;
- Height is 120-150cm indoors, 120-180cm outdoors;
- Yield is 450-500g/m2 or 400-600g per plant;
- Usually testing at 18-22% THC with <1% CBD.
Rich and Creamy
Rich and creamy flavors with fruity and herbal undertones makes it a great choice for concentrates. Aromas are fresh, sweet, with hints of fuel and pine. Effects are relaxing, calming and cheerful.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Flying away
- Genetics Sour Diesel x Sorbet
- Height Medium / High
- Yield 450 - 500 g/m²
- Flowering indoors 63+ days
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC No official information