Stinkin' Bishop feminized seeds
The Stinkin’ Bishop feminized cannabis strain is a premium blend of Super Skunk and Afghan Kush, producing one of the most pungent marijuana strains out there. Its spicy, extra-pungent cheese flavor provides a smooth smoking experience that relaxes both mind and body. With THC levels of 20%, it’s a favorite for treating pain, stress, depression, or simply to enjoy a relaxing evening.Read more
Stinkin’ Bishop High Effects
Stinkin’ Bishop enjoys a unique ancestry from the combination of two quality strains, Afghan Kush and Super Skunk. It's therefore no surprise that it packs a potent high that induces feelings of euphoria and relaxation alongside providing pain relief. Newbie smokers will want to pace themselves, as its 20% THC levels are no joke. If you’re looking for a potent marijuana strain to treat pain, stress, depression and also knock your socks off, Stinkin’ Bishop is the right choice for you.
The Calming Flavor And Aroma Of Cheese
The Stinking Bishop stays true to its name with a smell that's tart enough to make your eyes water. Indoor growers will require lots of ventilation to help manage its unique "roadkill" aroma. It is packed full of potent buds that have a spicy, well-aged cheese flavor for a smooth smoking experience.
Stinkin’ Bishop: A Grower’s Fantasy
Growers looking to cultivate Stinkin’ Bishop seeds will be glad to know that this is quite an easy plant to master. The high-yielding feminized cannabis seeds are ideally suited for indoor grow setups, but also do well in outdoor conditions with reasonably high yields.
Here's what to know if you plan on growing Stinkin’ Bishop feminized cannabis seeds yourself:
- The Stinkin’ Bishop is a hybrid cross between two top-quality marijuana strains, Afghan Kush and Super Skunk.
- The strain is tall and fast-growing, reaching heights of 72 inches (6 feet).
- It has a characteristic pungent, mature cheese smell that starts early during flowering and could require carbon filters for indoor growers.
- It’s flowering time is about 56-63 days.
- It has a high THC concentration (20%) and is more Indica-dominant (40% Sativa/60% Indica).
- Indoor growers can expect heavy yields of 500 gr/m2, while outdoor growers can average 800 gr/plant.
Premium Ancestry And Genetics That Win
Stinkin’ Bishop feminized cannabis seeds are a cross between the top-shelf Afghan Kush and Super Skunk for that extra stinky, extra potent, highly resinous bud. Genetically, it’s slightly Indica-dominant (40% Sativa/60% Indica), with average THC levels of 20% – enough to leave a lasting impression when smoked. Growers looking to break into the market will thoroughly enjoy the growth and yield potentials that Stinkin’ Bishop has to offer.
- Brand Original Sensible Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Cerebral bliss
- Genetics Afghan Kush x Super Skunk
- Height 100 - 160 cm indoors 120 - 180 cm outdoors
- Yield 550 g/m² indoors
800 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 20 %