Strawberry Blue feminized seeds
This strain is a cross between two genetics whose taste and aroma alone make them top choices for many growers. A selected specimen from the spectacularly tasting Blue family crossed with the fruity Strawberry resulted in a mainly sativa strain but with a short flowering cycle.
- World of Seeds (Spain)
- Peace of mind
- Strawberry x New blue line
- 500 g/m² indoors 800 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Early October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 23 %
Strawberry Blue Feminised Seeds Info
She produces long branches, making her ideal for SCROG or SOG systems although care is required in SOG systems to control the height.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.