Strawberry Sorbet feminized seeds
Strawberry Sorbet is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between heirloom Swiss Strawberry and legendary tasty Sorbet. It finishes in just 9 weeks, with decent to good yield, stays manageable height and likes a bit more nutrients, especially in flower.Read more
Strawberry Sorbet - Fruity and Creamy Delight
It will thrive in greenhouses or outdoors in warmer climates with long and sunny summers but can be easily grown indoors too, with some training to keep her size manageable. Usually staying around 150cm, it will grow numerous medium sized branches that get filled with smaller but dense and hard buds, from top to bottom. Dark green in color, with lots of orange and brown hairs, it will get smelly and sticky, covered with resin, by the time you harvest. Finishing in just 9 weeks, it can take heavy doses of nutrients, especially during the flowering period.
- Indica dominant (60%) hybrid, a cross between Heirloom Swiss Strawberry and Sorbet;
- Finishing flowering in ~9 weeks indoors, or by late October outdoors;
- Height is 100-140cm indoors, 120-170cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-650g/m2 indoors or 500-650g per plant;
- Usually testing at 20-24% THC with <1% CBD.
Delicious and Tasty
Smells are strong and fresh, reminding you of a nice and ripe strawberry field with hints of earth, piney and wood. Flavors are sweet and fruity with hints of fuel and pine. Effects are balanced between relaxing and calming and uplifting and sociable.
- Brand DNA Genetics
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Whirlpool of Fantasies
- Genetics Heirloom Swiss Strawberry x Sorbet
- Height Medium
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC No official information