Super Bud Auto feminized seeds
Super Bud Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by the Greenhouse Seeds Company as a cross between Super Bud and a ruderalis to an autoflowering version of Super Bud – a rapidly growing hard-hitter serving up to 600 g/m² of medical quality cannabis in as few as 7 weeks of flower with a total grow time of 9 weeks.
- Green House Seeds
- Island in the ocean
- Super Bud x Ruderalis
- 60 - 70 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors70 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 40% Sativa / 40% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- No official information
Super Bud Auto - Super Bud but Quicker!
Super Bud Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain produced by Greenhouse Seeds Company to introduce an autoflowering variant of their popular Super Bud to their ever-growing catalogue of high-quality cannabis strains. If you want to shave off a few weeks from your Super Bud grow, Super Bud Auto is what you need.
Growing Super Bud Auto is a very straightforward process. This incredible autoflower is perfect for beginners as she’s very forgiving to amateur mistakes such as overwatering. Indoor yields are up to 600 g/m2 with a 7 week flowering window while those who opt to grow outdoors can expect to harvest up to 80 per plant after a total grow time of 9 weeks. Like most autoflowering strains, Super Bud Auto is sensitive to stress so limit training techniques to low stress ones such as LST and defoliation. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Small plant – remains below 0.6 m indoors and 0.8 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.4 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Training – low stress training (LST) and defoliation can massively improve yields.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect range.
Heavy Yielding Autoflower
Much like her parent Super Bud, Super Bud Auto has an intense cannabis flavour with hints of citrus and fruit. Her buds are dense and sticky and leave the user in a tranquillized state of euphoria – ideal for those looking for some aid with sleep in the evenings.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.