Super Silver feminized seeds
Anyone who glances at Super Silver cannabis strain will immediately know that it is a robust Sativa. This feminized backcross is a favorite by indoor and outdoor growers alike because of generous 500g/m² crops and resistance to high-moisture levels.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Ideal Sativa strain for every situation
- Haze x Skunk x Northern Lights
- Up to 450 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors400+ g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 80 days
- Late October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 20 %
A Diva Sativa in Your Garden
Super Silver is a feminized backcross that creates an incredibly stable line for every grower. Super Silver’s genetics consist of an amalgamation of Skunk, Northern Lights, and Haze. This Sativa generates picture-perfect buds that are therapeutic to the senses.
Super Silver - The Ideal Sativa Strain For Every Situation
Super Silver is nearly a pure Sativa that needs adequate space to grow freely. This feminized beauty will gladly take any space you give her, so growing fewer plants is essential to avoid crowding. Despite its Sativa-dominance, the strain is resistant to high levels of humidity. This makes her the perfect candidate for indoor and outdoor growing. Late harvests are possible outdoors even as the weather begins to turn for the worse.
Super Silver requires a larger-than-normal dose of nutrients compared to other Sativas, especially secondary macro-nutrients. Always be aware of the pH when grown in hydroponics, as secondary nutrients need to be kept in the 5.2-5.8 range to be available for uptake.
- EC: Vegetative - 1.2, Flowering - 1.8
- Vegetative cycle: Short
- Lighting requirements: High, 600-watts and above indoors
- Yield: Upwards of 500-grams per square meter indoors
- Pre-flower tip: Tie down branches as she begins to stretch to reduce the height
The Go-To Cannabis Strain For Every Environment
Even though Super Silver has unlikely characteristics for a Sativa cannabis strain, its effects are purely psychoactive. This diva has no ceiling and has enough power to rocket your mind into another dimension. Her herbaceous and incense-like aroma is reminiscent of an outdoor spice market that’s sure to please even the most discerning cannabis connoisseur.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.