Super Skunk feminized seeds (White Label)
Super Skunk is a cross between old-school Skunk #1 and a carefully selected Afghani hash plant. This award-winning strain will leave your grow area smelling strong and pungent and provide for a powerful and couch locked effect that will leave you happy and hungry.Read more
Super Skunk: Compact And Smelly
It will remain short in height, usually growing up to 100cm indoors and 120-150cm outdoors. Finishing fast - in just ~7 weeks - with great resistance to harsh environments and climates. It is starting to smell strong and pungent as soon as first flowers begin to appear, so, as with all skunk strains, adding a carbon filter to you grow might be a good idea. Buds will be light-green, long, hard, dense and dank with red and orange calyxis coming out of them.
- Indica-dominant (80%), a cross between Skunk #1 and Afghani hash plant
- Finishing flowering in 7 weeks indoors or by the end of September outdoors
- Height is 80-110cm indoors, 120-150cm outdoors
- Yield is 300-450 g/m2 or 120-250 g per plant
- 16 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC with <1% CBD
A Typical Skunk
When growing skunk strains one thing is certain: it will smell. Smells and aromas are pungent and strong, spicy and piney with a hint of sour and skunk. Effects are what’s to be expected too: a calm, happy and relaxing body-buzz type of feeling that’s going to leave you hungry.
- Brand White Label Seed Company
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Dreamland
- Genetics Skunk #1 x Afghani
- Awards Cannabis Cup Winner
- Height 80 - 110 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- Yield 300 - 450 g/m² indoors
120 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 45 - 50 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- THC 12 - 15 %
- CBD < 1 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)