Sweet Cheese Auto feminized seeds
The Sweet Cheese Auto is strong-scented strain with a sweet aroma that has medium level THC levels for a more relaxed feeling. Derived from the Sweet Cheese and the Fast Bud Auto, this feminized autoflowering plant is easy to grow and
- Sweet Seeds
- Waves of high and relaxation
- Fast Bud Auto x Sweet Cheese
- 60 - 110 cm
- 350 - 550 g/m² indoors35 - 175 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 61,25% Sativa / 35,62% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.4 %
Sweet Cheese Auto: Compact High-Yielder
Sweet Cheese Auto is a 61,3% Sativa, 35,6% Indica and 3,1% Ruderalis strain resulting from of cross-pollination between the Sweet Cheese and Fast Bud Auto, both genetic products from Sweet Seeds. These feminized cannabis seeds tend to develop into resin-filled buds, spicily smelling to give an overall mood enhancement.
Growers have something to be happy about here. Cultivating this plant is relatively easy. The time between planting and harvesting is dependent on whether you opted for an indoor or outdoor setting. Sweet Cheese Auto grows high and can reach up to 110 cm. However, under normal circumstances, they grow slightly below 60 cm, which is quite unusual for a Sativa-dominant variety.
This feminized strain mainly takes 8 weeks from planting to harvesting and produces high yields ranging between 350-550 g/m² indoors or 35-175g/plant outdoors. Under subjection, to optimal conditions, you can get heavy buds, and uniformly resin covered. Sweet Cheese Auto has a strong scent, which means the ventilation system ought to be up and running before she fully grows.
- LST, HST, topping, defoliation
- Vegetation lights: 400W HID or 400W FL, flowering lights: 600W HID or 1000W LED
- Craves for food and water
- Recommended nutrients: BioBizz (15ml/L Mycochum, 5ml/L Roots Organic)
- Watering volume: 0.76 L/plant every 24 h
- 37-40% air humidity, 20°C day air temperature, 28°C night air temperature
- Strong smell – filters are required
Cheesy Delight & Lasting Relaxation
Sweet Cheese Auto is a fragrant fusion of spices, cheese and lemony scents. With 15-20% THC, its effect starts with a cerebral euphoria and an intense boost of energy that transfers into hours-long relaxed sensations with a touch of sleepiness.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.