Sweet Pure CBD feminized seeds
Sweet Pure CBD is a feminized cannabis strain created by Sweet Seeds. This strain resulted as a self-cross between two CBD-rich Diesel clones to create a high-quality medical cannabis strain which has up to 15% CBD and less than 1% THC – excellent for medical users! With yields up to 500 g/m² after a 9-week flower period, you cannot go wrong with Sweet Pure CBD.
- Sweet Seeds
- Medicine, guaranteed to bring relief
- Diesel family x CBD-rich clone
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors375 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 0.4 - 1 %
- 8 - 15 %
Pure CBD Strain – Very Low THC!
Sweet Pure CBD was born as a result of second-generation self-pollination between two CBD-rich Diesel clones and has a range of benefits including high yields of dense, resinous cannabis buds as well as being suitable for growing indoors and outdoors
As her name suggests, Sweet Pure CBD is a high-CBD strain which ideal for medical growers, particularly those who want the benefits of CBD without any psychoactive stimulation due to effects of THC. This is because in addition to her 16% CBD content, Sweet Pure CBD is considered “CBD-pure” as it generally has less than 1% THC. This strain is a fantastic yielder! Indoor yields are between 400 – 500 g/m2 after a moderate 9-week flowering period while outdoor yields are a larger 600 g per plant after a late September harvest. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain reaches a final indoor height of up to 1 m and grows to 1.4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 315 W CMH.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Sweet Pure CBD: The Ideal Medical Strain
Sweet Pure CBD has a Sativa-dominant genetic lineage which produces slightly taller, pale-green buds which are covered in a citrus-scented resin. Due to her relaxing effect and high resin production, medical growers often opt to create concentrates such as BHO, shatter and Rick Simpson Oil.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.