Sweet Tai feminized seeds
Fantastic cross-bred between our Super Tai and an Early Skunk, as a result we obtain a very tasty deep spiced exotic flavour typical of Asian varieties.
- Sweet Seeds
- Elevates to the highest heights
- Super Tai x Early Skunk
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 350 - 450 g/m² indoors 300 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 10 - 18 %
- 0.8 %
Sweet Sweet Tai Feminised Seeds Info
1st & 2nd MENTION “Trofeo Mención del Plata ‘06” Argentina 1st PRIZE OUTDOOR
“Txapelketa ‘06” Andoain
1st PRIZE INDOOR
“I Copa el Jardí d’en Jah ‘08” Mataró
1st PRIZE HIDROPONIC
“V Copa de Asturias ‘08”
The Early Skunk crossbreeding shortens flowering period, giving more dense and resinous buds and compact structure adapted for indoor growing.
Produces a very active “cerebral high”.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.