Tangie feminized seeds
Tangie traces its lineage to the legendary and award-winning 1990s Tangerine Dream cannabis strain. By acquiring a cut from Crockett’s Family Farms and further stabilizing and improving it Reserva Privada offers you a taste of true legend known for its high potency and incredible taste.Read more
Skunkish Tasty Orange
Tangie from Reserva Privada is stabilized and improved cut of the original 90’s Tangerine Dream that they acquired from Crockett’s Family Farms. Originally a cross between Cali-O and Skunk this Sativa dominant hybrid will go tall and strong. She’ll react great to any type of training that will also help to keep her at a manageable size and increase the yield. With first signs of flowering your grow area will get filled with fresh aromas of tangerine, orange and lemons. Finishing up in just 9 to 10 weeks indoors or by late September or early October outdoors.
- Sativa dominant (70%) hybrid, cut from Crockett’s Family Farms Tangie;
- Finishes flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by the beginning of October outdoors;
- Height is from 80 to 200cm;
- Average yield is 450-550 g/m2;
- 12 plants are recommended per square meter in SOG.
Sweet and Tasty
Aromas of this beautiful strain are extremely fruity - orangey and lemony with hints of tangerine, but you can also smell some Skunk due to its heritage. Flavors are sweet and sour with hints of citrus and earth. Tangie effects slowly but surely: uplifting and energetic, it leaves a feeling of freedom and happiness, evokes creativity and artistic energy.
- Brand Reserva Privada
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Fascinating orange dream
- Genetics Clone Only x Crocket's Selection
- Awards Multiple Cup Winner
- Height High
- Yield 450 - 550 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)