Tangie feminized seeds
Tangie is a sativa dominant cross of California Orange and Skunk #1. A medium sized plant delivers a bounty of green and orange buds crystalised with bright white trichomes.
- Big Head Seeds
- Euphoric, lively and social
- California Orange Skunk x Skunk #1
- 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- 20 - 22 %
Big Head Tangie Feminised Seeds Info
With its unmistakable orange aroma and sweet tropical taste, it is a pleasure from the get go. Powerfully euphoric, lively and social. Great for parties and creativity. Sensual and relaxing in the later stages. Tend her with attention and care. Nicely mould resistant.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.