Utopia Haze feminized seeds
Utopia Haze is a Sativa dominant cannabis strain Hailing from Barney’s farm. With strong Sativa influence this strain flowers after 10-11 weeks and produces yields of 650g/m² - 750g/plant which will have potent THC content, coming in at 22% and effects that will take you to a utopia of your own.Read more
Utopia Haze: Fast-Flowering Brazilian Sativa
Utopia Haze is a 90% Sativa-dominant cannabis strain, coming from a Brazilian landrace that’s been backcrossed by Barney’s Farm. It’s good yield and high potency make it a popular choice among connoisseurs and its fast-flowering times and good resistance make sure it can be grown indoors and outdoors.
By backcrossing and stabilizing world-renowned Brazilian Sativas, Barney’s Farm have created this highly potent and flavor loaded award-winning strain. It grows to heights of 110-130cm and finishes in just 10 to 11 weeks indoors or by the end of September outdoors, which is relatively fast for such a concentrated Sativa strain. When given enough room for roots and time for vegetation, it will reward the grower with high quality, trichomes covered buds in yields as high as 650g/m2 or up to 750g/plant outdoors or in hydro.
- Recommended Nutrients: Plagron.
- Recommended Techniques: HST and FIMing.
- Lighting: LED 250W during vegetation and flowering produce suitable results.
- 10L+ pot sizes will allow for enough root space.
- Optimal results are achieved in greenhouses or indoor setups
- 12 plants/m2 are recommended in SOG
- Usually testing at ~22% THC and <1% CBD
A Dreamy Experience
The pleasant taste of this strain includes hints of mint, citrus and fruit and spices with pungent aromas of wood and earth with fresh and fruity undertones. The effects are strong, cerebral, uplifting and dreamy, leaving you relaxed and feeling sleepy afterwards. It’s used medicinally to treat anxiety, stress, glaucoma and nausea.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Long-lasting utopian high
- Genetics Brazilian landrace
- Awards Cannabis Cup & Sativa Cup Winner 2008
- Height 110 cm indoors
130 cm outdoors
- Yield 650 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 70 - 75 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- THC 22 %
- CBD 0.8 %