Utopia Haze feminized seeds
Utopia Haze is a Sativa dominant cannabis strain Hailing from Barney’s farm. With strong Sativa influence this strain flowers after 10-11 weeks and produces yields of 650g/m² - 750g/plant which will have potent THC content, coming in at 22% and effects that will take you to a utopia of your own.
- Barney's Farm
- Long-lasting utopian high
- Brazilian landrace
- Cannabis Cup & Sativa Cup Winner 2008
- 110 - 130 cm
- 650 g/m² indoors
- 70 - 75 days
- Late October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 22 %
- 0.8 %
Utopia Haze: Fast-Flowering Brazilian Sativa
Utopia Haze is a 90% Sativa-dominant cannabis strain, coming from a Brazilian landrace that’s been backcrossed by Barney’s Farm. It’s good yield and high potency make it a popular choice among connoisseurs and its fast-flowering times and good resistance make sure it can be grown indoors and outdoors.
By backcrossing and stabilizing world-renowned Brazilian Sativas, Barney’s Farm have created this highly potent and flavor loaded award-winning strain. It grows to heights of 110-130cm and finishes in just 10 to 11 weeks indoors or by the end of September outdoors, which is relatively fast for such a concentrated Sativa strain. When given enough room for roots and time for vegetation, it will reward the grower with high quality, trichomes covered buds in yields as high as 650g/m2 or up to 750g/plant outdoors or in hydro.
- Recommended Nutrients: Plagron.
- Recommended Techniques: HST and FIMing.
- Lighting: LED 250W during vegetation and flowering produce suitable results.
- 10L+ pot sizes will allow for enough root space.
- Optimal results are achieved in greenhouses or indoor setups
- 12 plants/m2 are recommended in SOG
- Usually testing at ~22% THC and <1% CBD
A Dreamy Experience
The pleasant taste of this strain includes hints of mint, citrus and fruit and spices with pungent aromas of wood and earth with fresh and fruity undertones. The effects are strong, cerebral, uplifting and dreamy, leaving you relaxed and feeling sleepy afterwards. It’s used medicinally to treat anxiety, stress, glaucoma and nausea.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.