Waist Deep Auto feminized seeds
Waist Deep Auto from Heavyweight Seeds is a great choice for beginner growers or ones looking to try autoflowering cannabis strains for the first time. Available in feminized form, it will produce high yields going up to 500g/m² or 150g/plant and will usually test up to 19% THC each time in most environments. A great strain to kickstart your passion for autoflowers.
- Heavyweight Seeds (Spain)
- Waist-deep in joy
- Chronic Auto x Turbo Bud Auto
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 80 - 100 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors 70 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 19 %
- 0.5 %
Waist Deep Auto: Potent And Stealthy
Waist Deep Auto is a 50/50 Indica/Sativa hybrid, cross between Chronic Auto and Turbo Bud Auto. Testing at 19% THC and 0.5% it is one of the most potent autoflowering cannabis strains Heavyweight Seeds have to offer. Finishing in just around 8 weeks from germination both indoors and outdoors and usually staying around 80-100cm it’s a good choice for sun exposed balconies and terraces.
- Resinous and sticky buds will form bigger clusters and usually one big main cola
- Prefer sunnier climates outdoors and 20/4 light cycle indoors
- Isn’t pungent or smelly, ideal for sunny small open places
Rewarding And Easy To Grow
Being medium sized doesn’t mean that Waist Deep won’t produce above average yields, usually going up to 400-500g/m2 in SOG indoors, where 12 plants are recommended per square meter to achieve optimal results. Because of its Ruderalis genes, Waist Deep has good resistance to harsher weather, mold and mildew so growers can even achieve multiple harvests outdoors, especially if grown in greenhouses with yields usually going up to 70-150g per plant.
Waist Deep Auto: Great Choice For A Movie Night
Effects are fast hitting, cerebral - social, talkative, focused and relaxed. Aromas are not strong or pungent, making it a good choice for stealthy grows. Flavors are earthy and woody with sweet undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.