White Lemon feminized seeds
The feminized White Lemon is a highly sought-after cannabis strain produced by the popular Strain Hunters. A child of El Niño and Super Lemon Haze, this feminized cannabis variety is blessed with a delicious lemony flavor, 8-9week flowering period and yields of up to 900g/sq.m!
- Strain Hunters
- Intriguing combination of High and Stone
- El Niño x Super Lemon Haze
- up to 900 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- No official information
White Lemon: Lemony Classic Strain That Roots Fast
White Lemon is a feminized cross between the El Niño and Super Lemon Haze strains. This strain took the best of its parents: delicate lemony taste, dense buds, well-shape calyxes and good branching.
White Lemon will perform well in both indoor and outdoor environments. Reaching up to 120cm, it is a medium-size plant with 8-10 cm intermodal distance. When indoors, it will continue growing during flowering season when switched to 12/12 lighting. Doing this you can expect around 900g of quality buds per watt per sq.m (when using a 1000W HPS lamp). Expect thick, resinous buds outdoors with a citrusy aroma being released towards harvesting season. You should be seeing around 1000g/plant of quality buds when planted in healthy soil after a flowering time of 8-9 weeks. It will root fast and easy in vegetation, and is great for propagation once the mothers are identified from the seeds.
- Suggested Nutrients: Canna, GHE, Professor’s Nutrients
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), High Stress Training (HST) and Topping
- Produces large calyxes with long hairs
- Good for cloning as cuttings will root fast
Complex, Well Balanced Stoned Effect
This strain will give you a classic lemony flavor that hits home with some of the first marijuana you ever tried. It has a classic hazy undertone in the flavor with a nutty, spicy aroma with hints of wood and cedar and will produce a strong and complex body effect.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.