White Strawberry Skunk feminized seeds
The highly respected Stain Hunters Seed Bank is proud to represent White Strawberry Skunk, a feminized and incredibly fruity cannabis strain specifically bred for flavor and a high-quality, long-lasting high. She comes from the genes of Swiss Erdbeer (Strawberry) for that extra fruity taste and produces 800g/m2 with a flowering time of 8-9 weeks.
- Strain Hunters
- Soft, long-lasting complex pleasure
- Skunk genetics
- Up to 800 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- No official information
White Strawberry Skunk: Resinous Buds Indoors and Out
White Strawberry Skunk is a feminized cannabis strain bred with one thing in mind – to make the fruitiest buds you will ever experience. With an equal part Sativa and Indica at 50/50, she originates from a Swiss strain, named Eldbeer and comes with a sweet-smelling Strawberry aroma to seduce you whilst sending you on a complex high.
This strain will grow into a medium-tall sized plant, depending on the types of growing methods used. Indoors it will typically grow to medium sized, with medium internodes and long branches and produce 800g/m2. For this reason, it is recommended to have wire at the ready in case the branches get too heavy. She will produce thick, resinous buds in around 8-9 weeks of total flowering times. Outdoors, it will produce a hefty amount of yield – up to 1000g/plant in an ideal environment. Towards the end of flowering season this plant will grow tall, with plenty of heavy branches to go along with it.
- Side branches will become laden with buds, will need support
- She grows best with a moderate feeding schedule.
- Produces a creamy, fruit aroma
- Useful as an anti-depressant
- Creeping onset with a long-lasting high
A Strawberry Medicine
This bud is ideal as a medicinal strain for those suffering with depression. It may be especially useful for those not experienced with cannabis and want an introduction to the medicinal benefits with a great tasting strawberry and fruit flavour that will entice anyone to experience her again.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.