White Widow feminized seeds
White Widow is a feminized cannabis strain developed by Big Head Seeds. Their take on this world-renowned, mysterious, Sativa-dominant hybrid is a massive hit as she delivers high yields of top-quality, resin packed buds in as little as 8 weeks of flower.
- Big Head Seeds (Great Britain)
- Uplifting, Cerebral, Fast, Enhancing
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 18 - 24 %
White Widow: A Legendary Strain Reimagined
White Widow is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain brought to you by Big Head Seeds. This critically acclaimed strain has dominated the cannabis community for years on end and yet has her roots shrouded in mystery. But what is known for sure, is that she delivers top-quality bud every time.
Yields of Up to 500g/m2 of Stunning Resin-packed Buds
Being Winner of a High Times Cannabis Cup, White Widow is a big impact cannabis strain, every reputable seed bank has their own version and Big Head Seeds have crafted quite the contender. Their resin-packed plant offers cultivators potential yields of up to 500 g/m2 in a moderate flowering period between 8 and 9 weeks. Cultivators looking to improve their yields further would benefit from keeping her in vegetative growth for as long as they can bear to wait to give rise to a mini jungle of potent buds dripping with crystals Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Moderate height – White Widow amounts to a final height of under 1.4 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM
Highly Potent, Psychedelic Strain
White Widow is as famous as she is for good reason, delivering a clear-headed high that verges on psychedelic, the level of euphoria she brings cannot be beaten. Combined with her cool, citrusy terpene profile that contains hints of pine, she is sure to become a staple strain within your repertoire.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.