White Widow feminized seeds (Kera Seeds)
Kera White Widow by Kera Seeds is their take on a legendary Dutch classic that has soared in popularity since its introduction. Created by crossing a Brazilian Sativa with a Southern Indian Indica, this strain creates pure white crystals on her large, dense buds and brings in yields of as much as 450 g/m² after 8 – 9 weeks of flower.Read more
Kera White Widow: Legendary White Crystal Buds
The Kera White Widow feminized is a Dutch classic that came about as a cross between a Brazilian Sativa and a Southern Indian Indica strain. This beautiful and potent variety boasts a brilliant white appearance and her high-quality flowers are truly pack a punch! This strain can reach heights of up to 2 m in outdoor grows – ensure she gets plenty of sunlight and warmth to maximize her already terrific yields. A great choice for beginners, White Widow can be left to her own devices without little impact on harvest. Indoor yields are as much as 450 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 500 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Kera White Widow grows as tall as 1.2 – 2 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Classic Dutch Flavors
Extremely popular in coffee shops around the Netherlands, White Widow is known for her fruity flavors which are refreshing and leave you wanting more. This coupled with her strong, clear-minded high boosts creativity and energy levels – perfect for daytime use! Her buds are dense, sticky and covered in trichomes as to be expected from a premium cannabis strain.
- Brand Kera Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Probably the most famous strain ever
- Genetics Brazilian Sativa x South Indian Indica
- Height 60 - 100 cm indoors80 - 150 cm outdoors
- Yield Medium
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 19 %
- CBD Medium