White Widow feminized seeds (Kera Seeds)
Kera White Widow by Kera Seeds is their take on a legendary Dutch classic that has soared in popularity since its introduction. Created by crossing a Brazilian Sativa with a Southern Indian Indica, this strain creates pure white crystals on her large, dense buds and brings in yields of as much as 450 g/m² after 8 – 9 weeks of flower.
- Kera Seeds (Netherlands)
- Probably the most famous strain ever
- Brazilian Sativa x South Indian Indica
- 60 - 100 cm indoors80 - 150 cm outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 19 %
Kera White Widow: Legendary White Crystal Buds
The Kera White Widow feminized is a Dutch classic that came about as a cross between a Brazilian Sativa and a Southern Indian Indica strain. This beautiful and potent variety boasts a brilliant white appearance and her high-quality flowers are truly pack a punch! This strain can reach heights of up to 2 m in outdoor grows – ensure she gets plenty of sunlight and warmth to maximize her already terrific yields. A great choice for beginners, White Widow can be left to her own devices without little impact on harvest. Indoor yields are as much as 450 g/m2 while outdoor growers can bring in as much as 500 g per plant. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Kera White Widow grows as tall as 1.2 – 2 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.9 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 300 W CFL, Flower: 600 W LED.
- Recommended nutrients: CANNA COCO range.
Classic Dutch Flavors
Extremely popular in coffee shops around the Netherlands, White Widow is known for her fruity flavors which are refreshing and leave you wanting more. This coupled with her strong, clear-minded high boosts creativity and energy levels – perfect for daytime use! Her buds are dense, sticky and covered in trichomes as to be expected from a premium cannabis strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.