Zkittels feminized seeds (Kera Seeds)
Developed by Kera Seeds as cross between the mainly-Indica Grape Ape and Sativa-dominant Grapefruit, Kera Zkittels is a well-balanced cannabis strain. This feminized variety is fantastic for both indoor and outdoor grows, but with enormous outdoor yields of between 2 and 2.5 kg for grows, this heavy plant will leave you with a huge harvest.
- Kera Seeds
- High-THC adventure
- Grape Ape x Grapefruit
- 140 - 170 cm outdoors
- 500 - 700 g/m² indoors2000 - 2500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Early October
- 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- 25 %
Kera Zkittels: Fast Growing Hybrid with Monster Yields
The Indica-leaning Kera Zkittels can grow in both indoor and outdoor environments with phenomenal results. With indoor flowering coming through in just 8 – 9 weeks, this strain will readily deliver 500 – 700 g/m2 of dense, resin-loaded cannabis flowers with. Outdoor growers can expect an early October harvest with the plant managing to reach heights around the 1.4 – 1.7 m mark with yields of between 2 – 2.5 kg per plant. With such enormous yields and a 25% THC content, we’re sure you’ll be just as pleased with her as Kera Seeds were during development. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium to Tall height – Kera Zkittels can grow to a final height between 1.4 – 1.7 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450 W CFL, Flower: 1000 W LED
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base
High THC for High Times
With parents such as Grape Ape and Grapefruit, you can be guaranteed strong grapefruit flavors and a distinct aroma of grape amongst her citrus-dominated terpene profile. With a THC content of 25%, Kera Zkittels delivers a strong, Indica-leaning high to relax both the body and the mind.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.