Automatic Collection #1 feminized seeds
Automatic Collection #1 by 00 Seeds offers 6 seeds of 3 autoflowering cannabis strains, and 5+ various flavors. A combo of Auto Bubble Gum, Auto Chocolate Skunk and Auto Cheese Berry, this toolkit is ideal for relaxing after a long day alone or with friends.
- 00 Seeds (Spain)
- Is mix
- Automatic pleasure
- 70 - 100 cm indoors90 - 150 cm outdoors
- 350 - 500 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
Automatic Collection #1 is a mix of feminized autoflowering seeds by 00 Seeds. This mix includes 2x Auto Bubble Gum, 2x Auto Chocolate Skunk, 2x Auto Cheese Berry to fit the needs of growers who love a sweet smoke with chocolate, fruity and berry flavors and want it to grow fast. The strains here are viable for both indoor and outdoor setups but we recommend growing them indoor to maintain 20/4 schedule. However, Auto Chocolate Skunk and Auto Cheese Berry will require installing carbon filters.
Perfect Autos to Beautify your Garden
- Auto Bubble Gum is a strain that tastes like a fruity bubble gum. This lady yields buds 60-70 days after germination indoors, rarely growing past 80-90 cm in height. Outdoors, she will be ready for harvest in November. Auto Bubble Gum brings a relaxed euphoria and dissolves negative emotions;
- Auto Chocolate Skunk grows medium size plants with a life cycle of 65-70 days. Indoors, they stop growing at 80-100 cm mark and yield 400-450 gr/m2. Under the stars, their height will reach 150cm max. The strain has a chocolate taste, typical for all Skunks, and piney undertones. Auto Chocolate Skunk gives a surge of ideas followed by a happy feeling of calm and relaxation;
- Auto Cheese Berry grows 60-90cm indoors and 60-130cm outdoors; the yields reach 350-450 gr/m2. Two phenotypes: one tastes like wild berries and the other has more cheese presence. Auto Cheese Berry is perfect for a smoke in good company; she will make you talkative, ensuring a great conversation with your close ones
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.