Automatik Mix feminized seeds
Automatik Mix is the ideal mix for passionate growers who love an element of mystery to their grow. A mix of only the best autoflowering cannabis strains from Advanced Seeds, the strains in Automatik Mix leave very little to be desired bringing in average yields of 400 – 550 g/m2 after just 60 – 80 days from seed to harvest.
- Advanced Seeds (Spain)
- Is mix
- Auto punch
- 70 - 100 cm indoors 90 - 150 cm outdoors
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 80 days
- 14 - 18 %
Automatik Mix: A Mix of The Best Advanced Seeds Autoflowers
Automatik Mix is a mix of autoflowering cannabis strains bred by Advanced Seeds. One of their most popular autoflowering multipacks, Automatik Mix comes in packs of 10, 25 or 100 and is a fantastic way to get some of the best autoflowers on the market at fantastic prices! If you’re looking for something new, Automatik Mix is a fantastic way to expand your growing horizons!
Excellent Variety at A Great Price
The strains available in this pack are among some of the best autoflowers available from Advanced Seeds. Ranging from tall, tropical-flavoured Sativa-dominant hybrids to almost-pure Indicas, Automatik Mix has it all! For a fantastic low price you can get a variety of high-quality cannabis seeds which deliver huge harvests of as much as 650 g/m2 in on average of less than 10 – 12 weeks from start to end. Here is some more information on some of the best strains in this mix:
- Auto Purple Diesel – one of the best-looking cannabis strains on the entire Advanced Seeds catalogue, this strain couples good looks with a great effect which soothes and relaxes for hours.
- Auto Strawberry Gum – a fast-growing, sweet-tasting, Indica-leaning hybrid autoflower which brings in as much as 450 – 500 g/m2.
- Auto Gelato #33 – a potent cannabis strain with a creamy taste and yields of as much as 550 g/m2 in less than 10 weeks.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.