Big Kush feminized seeds
Big Kush is feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds as a fine blend between Big Skunk – a classic Indica – with OG Kush – a strain which needs no introduction – to yield a fast-growing plant which has a pungent aroma with heavy yields of dense, sticky nuggets.Read more
Big Kush is feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Dinafem Seeds as a direct cross between Big Skunk and OG Kush. Many amazing strains have started with these two parents but none compare to the all-round benefits of growing Big Kush – one of our best Indicas yet.
Big Kush - The Bigger, The Better!
Big Kush comes as a result of a breeding project aimed at creating a fine balance between potency and characteristic traits of the parent strains. Her monster yields – 600 g/m2 indoors and up to 900 g outdoors – are coupled with a growth pattern which leaves little to be desired. Completing her flowering cycle in less than 60 days, you will be able to get multiple harvests in a year – ideal for commercial growers. This strain is a champion but doesn’t take our word for it – Big Kush won 1st Prize Indoor Category at the 2017 Copa CABA. Here is some further information to help you get the most from this strain:
- Very Tall – can grow up to 3 m outdoors in warm climates while indoor growers can manage height using low-stress training.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
Big Kush’s smell and appearance stay true to her name; this plant grows tall with slender stalks which bear heavy, resinous buds dripping in a citrus-dominant resin with hints of pine. When consumed, this strain tastes incredible on the exhale leaving a pine taste to coat your mouth.
- Brand Dinafem Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Sensual satisfaction
- Genetics Big Skunk x OG Kush
- Awards 1st Indoor category, 2017 Copa CABA
- Height 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 600 g/m² indoors
600 - 900 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 55 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Early October
- Genotype 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC 20 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)