Cheese feminized seeds (Dinafem Seeds)
Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Dinafem Seeds and is synonymous with underground UK cannabis culture. A true British staple, this Indica-dominant cannabis strain will have you coughing your lungs out with its thick, pungent vapour and then falling into a deep relaxation.Read more
Cheese is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dinafem Seeds based on a classic UK strain. This plant has a unique, rich aroma which fills up any room it is in. An Indica-leaning hybrid between Old Skunk #1 and Afghani #1, this strain brings together powerful strains from around the world.
Cheese - A British Classic
Growing this strain is a rewarding experience – not only does she bloom in 50 – 60 days indoors and by mid-October outdoors but also has rapid, vine-like growth in the vegetative stage. Indoor yields can exceed 500 g/m2 and outdoor yields are even more impressive with each plant being able to pull a kilogram per harvest. Cheese is notorious for having a very strong smell so if you’re considering growing this strain indoors, ensure you have an adequate ventilation system equipped with carbon filters. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain remains below 1.5 m inside and 2.5 m in outdoor gardens.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Excellent terpene profile – ideal for making cannabis extracts.
- Best grown using high-power LED lighting.
- Boost yields with training and using a reputable nutrient range.
Good, Cheesy Fun
Cheese has an old-school Skunk taste; a pungent, cheesy aroma and an equally delicious taste. To truly appreciate this strain, use a vaporiser for consumption to get an accurate reflection of her natural terpene profile which has won over the hearts of cannabis lovers across the globe.
- Brand Dinafem Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Pungent and consistent High
- Genetics Old Skunk#1 x Afghani#1
- Awards 2nd in Grow category, 2017 Copa CABA
- Height 250 cm
- Yield 525 g/m² indoors
1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
- THC 9 - 14 %
- CBD Medium
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)