Chocolate Haze feminized seeds
Chocolate Haze by RQS is almost a pure Sativa, a cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze. Growing fast and vigorous, tall and bushy this cannabis strain does best in sunny and warm environments. Excellent choice for all Sativa lovers and connoisseurs.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Exquisite Sativa delight
- OG Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
- 90 - 160 cm indoors150 - 200 cm outdoors
- 475 - 525 g/m² indoors450 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Late October
- 95% Sativa / 5% Indica
- 18 - 21 %
- ~ 1
Growing Fast, Tall and Bushy
Being almost a pure Sativa, Chocolate Haze grows as one could expect - fast, vigorous, tall and bushy. This cannabis strain can take any type of training you throw at it so it is well suited for both indoors and outdoors. Chocolate Haze prefers warmer, sunnier and drier environments as its pretty susceptible to mold and mildew so good airflow and some maintenance is required in order to get the best out of it. Buds will be dark-green with bright-orange calyxes, smaller to medium sized but will fill out the branches from top to bottom. Chocolate Haze finishes in just 9-10 weeks, which is quite fast for a Sativa.
- Sativa dominant (95%), a cross between OG Chocolate Thai and Cannalope Haze
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by late October outdoors
- Height is 90-160cm indoors, 150-200cm outdoors
- Yield is 475-525g/m2 or 450-500g per plant
- Usually testing at 18-21% THC with ~1% CBD
Pure Sativa Experience
Being an almost pure Sativa, effects are what’s to be expected - cerebral, energetic, euphoric, creative and invigorating. Flavors are sweet and fruity with mild chocolate undertones. Aromas are fresh and earthy with hints of tropical fruit and wood.