Critical Cheese feminized seeds
Critical Cheese feminized cannabis seeds grow into vigorous wide stretching plants producing big amounts of high quality flowers. Powerful head highs will provide a long lasting relaxation and leave a sweet cheese taste on the palate.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Back to childhood
- Critical+ x Cheese
- 250 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors700 - 1300 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Early October
- Indica dominant
- 20 %
- 0.3 %
Critical To Have This Cheese
Critical Cheese feminized cannabis strain gives lots of bud and exudes a mix of sweet perfume and cheese aromas that delight everyone! In about 60 days this generous producer will deliver high quality yields of 600-1300g, depending on indoor or outdoor cultivation.
Great For All
Critical Cheese can be cultivated using any method both outdoors and indoors. Be careful in cold or too humid places. The extremely big and dense flowers are covered in huge amounts of crystals that can develop mold if not provided with proper ventilation.
Its plants grow vigorously displaying a wide Indica-dominant structure, with pine-like branches. The strain can stretch up to twice its size during pre-flowering. Its green leaves have long, slim blades that develop an orange hue during the flowering. Be ready for intense odors during the last weeks of flowering.
- Yield Indoors: 600 g/m2 ; Outdoors: up to 1300g/plant.
- Minimum vegetation time: 1 month.
- Flowering time: about 2 months.
- Height: 2.5 m.
- Suited for SCRoG and SoG.
- Avoid humidity over 50% during flowering.
Powerful Cheese Perfume
This strain produces a sweet aroma that reminds of pines and lemon mixed with cheddar cheese. Effects take the mind to euphoric highs that culminate in hours of a relaxed body buzz. Might be too strong for newbies.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.