Critical Neville Haze 2.0 feminized seeds
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 is about as good as it gets with hybrid cannabis strains. This Delicious Seeds creation came about as a result of crossing Critical Mass with Neville Haze which lead to a well-balanced, hard-hitting feminized cannabis strains which delivers as much as 450 g/m2 of dense, resin-coated cannabis after as few as 60 days of flower.
- Delicious Seeds (Spain)
- Euphoria is off the scale
- Critical Mass x Neville Haze
- Multiple Cup Winner
- 500 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Late October
- 90% Sativa / 10% Indica
- 23.5 %
A Modern Hybrid with Old-School Genetics
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 is a feminized cannabis strain created by Delicious Seeds as a cross between Critical Mass – a potent, Indica-dominant hybrid with heavy bud production – and Neville Haze to yield a fantastic hybrid, which brings in heavy yields of dense, resinous cannabis.
Growing Critical Neville Haze 2.0 is very straightforward. Due to her balanced genetic lineage, she is suitable for growing both indoors as well as outdoors in slightly warmer climates. Her hardiness makes her a good choice for beginner growers as she can tolerate common growing issues such as overwatering/overfeeding. Indoor yields for Critical Neville Haze 2.0 are 425–475 g/m2 indoors and up to 500 g/plant outdoors. Due to her Sativa-dominant genetic lineage, this strain has a flowering period of 60–70 days indoors while outdoor growers can expect to harvest mid-October. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Critical Neville Haze 2.0 reaches a final height of 1.5 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W COB LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Botanicare Kind 3 Pack Bundle: Grow, Bloom, Base
Classic Haze Aroma
Critical Neville Haze 2.0 has the classic Haze smell and aroma; when broken into, her buds give off a pungent aroma which is characteristic of coffeeshops in Amsterdam. Her bud structure is tight with a short internodal distance which makes for long, dense colas covered in resin and bright orange hairs – very visually appealing.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.