Fast Bud Auto feminized seeds
Fast Bud Auto is an autoflowering cannabis strain brought to you by Sweet Seeds as part of their fast autoflowering line which means that only does this strain offer indoor yields of up to 500 g/m², she does this in a mere 7.5 weeks from seed. If you’re an indoor grower looking for a potent strain with a quick turnaround, look no further!
- Sweet Seeds
- Couch-locking stone that knocks down
- NYC Diesel x Ruderalis
- 40 - 90 cm
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors20 - 60 g/plant outdoors
- 53 days
- 35% Sativa / 40% Indica / 25% Ruderalis
- 16 %
- 0.8 %
Fast Bud Auto: Rapid Growth
Fast Bud Auto was developed by Sweet Seeds as one of the quickest autoflowers in their catalogue. While fast, this strain does not compromise on quality and delivers heavy yields of tall, dense, aromatic flowers dripping with resin in lightning fast times!
A strain with Diesel origins, Fast Bud Auto leaves very little to be desired: a compact plant with multiple branches and many bud sites. This strain was designed to be fast; she yields between 400 – 500 g/m2 of large, resinous buds in a short 7.5 weeks from germination making this the perfect cash crop! While this strain is best grown indoors, it thrives in outdoor gardens too. Like most autoflowers, she prefers a minimum amount of nutrients so limited feeding to half the recommended strength. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Short plant – depending on phenotype, this strain reaches a final height between 40 – 90 cm indoors and slightly taller outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.0 in veg, up to 1.2 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W LED.
- Recommended grow style: SoG due to a short height and apical dominance.
Sweet, Aromatic Resin – Perfect for Extracts!
Fast Bud Auto grows with a very typical Indica structure with slightly taller branches with longer internodal distance. This results in flowers with a high bud-to-leaf ratio and a sweet aroma with hints of spice. Fans of aromatic, resin-coated buds will be more than pleased with this strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.