Fruit Punch feminized seeds
Fruit Punch is a delicious and mouthwatering Sativa from Heavyweight Seeds known around the world for its fruity taste and aromas. Available as feminized seeds, it's a great choice for all Sativa lovers. Its great resin production, high terpene and cannabinoid levels - going up to 22% THC with 1.2% CBD – along with its amazing flavor makes Fruit Punch a great and popular source for various extracts and concentrates.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- A punch that brings you to high
- Skunk x Haze x Northern Lights
- 100 - 160 cm indoors 180 - 220 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- Late September
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.2 %
Great Choice For Commercial Grows As Well As Beginners
Fruit Punch is a Sativa-dominant strain (70%), a three way cross between Skunk, Haze and Northern Light. This hybrid got its name after its sweet and fruity flavors that hit your taste buds and leave you asking for more from the first moment you try it. Usually testing at 22% THC with solid 1.2% CBD levels, Fruit Punch will produce up to 600g/m2 indoors or up to 1000g/plant outdoors, which makes it a good choice for commercial and hobby scale grows alike.
Vigorous And Fast Finishing
Fruit Punch will finish flowering indoors in just 8 weeks, while outdoor growers may expect to harvest in late September. It grows fast and vigorous, usually up 100-160cm indoors or 180-220 outdoors. It will easily double in size during stretch and flowering so take that into account if space and height are issues. It has good collateral and side branching.
- Branches may need support in later stages of flowering;
- Doesn’t require much special care or attention; and
- Consistently produces heavy yields.
Fruit Punch: Tasty And Potent Candy-Like Treat
Effects are strong and long lasting, euphoric, energetic, and uplifting, leaving you happy and relaxed. Flavors and aromas are strong, sweet, fruity, and tropical with a hint of berries.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.