Green Poison Auto feminized seeds
Green Poison Auto is a third-generation autoflower, a hybrid of Big Devil #2 Auto and Green Poison. This feminized variety produces up to 200g/plant - 400-550g/m² outdoors and indoors and boasts a skunky smell and taste, as well as a high 15-20% THC content for a potent and relaxing experience.
- Sweet Seeds
- Strong and lasting body stone
- Big Devil #2 Auto x Green Poison
- 60 - 100 cm
- 400 - 550 g/m² indoors35 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 40% Sativa / 56,87% Indica / 3,12% Ruderalis
- 15 - 20 %
- 0.6 %
Green Poison Auto: A Third-Generation Wonder
Green Poison Auto is a third-generation auto-flowering strain. Created by crossing our very own Green Poison elite clone and a Big Devil #2 Auto selected strain, this hybrid boasts fruity, sweet tones with a background of mild skunk flavors.
The Big Devil #2 Auto strain and the Green Poison elite clone was backcrossed twice with Green Poison’s original clone so that the classic Green Poison taste and aroma was firmly established. With its intense yet pleasant aroma and taste, this strain boasts impressive resin and flower production for a long-lasting and potent effect. She is a three-way mix of 56.9% Indica, 40% Sativa and 3.1% Ruderalis. This hybrid grows to 60-100cm in height and has mid-green leaves with exceptionally resinous buds.
Green Poison Auto can be grown outdoors or indoors, with harvesting taking 8 weeks after germination. With the care she needs growers can expect to net 400-550g/m2 when cultivated indoors and 35-200g/plant when brought outdoors.
- THC content ranges from 15-20% with a negligible CBD of 0.6%.
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE, Terpinator.
- Lighting under 1000W LED during both vegetation and flowering stages with an 18hr schedule will produce good results.
- Topping and Defoliation techniques will increase bud production.
A Carefully Crafted Sensation
Green Poison Auto has a sweet and skunky aroma and taste. Thanks to its high THC content, it produces a pleasingly potent psychoactive experience. It’s Indica-heavy blend makes it ideal for helping you to sleep and relax, although the relatively high percentage of Sativa adds to feelings of happiness.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.