Julies Cookies feminized seeds
Produced by Big Head Seeds, Julie’s Cookies is a twist on the award-winning Girl Scout Cookies. Brimming with with the signature sweet aroma of cinnamon and fruitcake, this feminized cannabis strain turns into a gorgeous, robust plant offering monster indoor yields of up to 700 g/m2 in just 9 weeks of flower.
- Big Head Seeds
- Full body ecstasy
- Girl Scout Cookies
- 500 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 22 - 26 %
Julies Cookies: Unbelievable Yields in Just 9 Weeks
Julie’s Cookies is a revamped version of the critically acclaimed Girl Scout Cookies – winner of multiple Cannabis Cups. Beginner-friendly, high yields and high THC levels, what’s not to love about Julie’s Cookies!
Trying to make further improvements on a legendary strain like Girl Scout Cookies seems like a recipe for disaster but somehow, Big Head Seeds have achieved the impossible. Julie’s Cookies is a top-quality strain that delivers potent, crystal encrusted buds in a flowering period of just 9 weeks. Her robust and hardy genetics make her incredibly beginner friendly, able to resist mold, pests and a mistake or two and if that wasn’t enough, she also boasts potential yields of up to a whopping 700 g/m2. She is also able to display beautiful streaks of colors through her flowers, particularly if exposed to cooler temperatures in the late flowering stage.
- Moderate height – Julie’s Cookies amounts to a final height of 1.4 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 400W HID, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
Taking You Back to Simpler Times
Just one whiff on Julie’s Cookies will take you back to sweet memories of baking in grandma’s kitchen with her sweet aroma of cinnamon and fruitcake. This follows through in her effect which brings about feelings of bliss, contentment and sweet euphoria.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.