Julies Cookies feminized seeds
Produced by Big Head Seeds, Julie’s Cookies is a twist on the award-winning Girl Scout Cookies. Brimming with with the signature sweet aroma of cinnamon and fruitcake, this feminized cannabis strain turns into a gorgeous, robust plant offering monster indoor yields of up to 700 g/m2 in just 9 weeks of flower.Read more
Julies Cookies: Unbelievable Yields in Just 9 Weeks
Julie’s Cookies is a revamped version of the critically acclaimed Girl Scout Cookies – winner of multiple Cannabis Cups. Beginner-friendly, high yields and high THC levels, what’s not to love about Julie’s Cookies!
Trying to make further improvements on a legendary strain like Girl Scout Cookies seems like a recipe for disaster but somehow, Big Head Seeds have achieved the impossible. Julie’s Cookies is a top-quality strain that delivers potent, crystal encrusted buds in a flowering period of just 9 weeks. Her robust and hardy genetics make her incredibly beginner friendly, able to resist mold, pests and a mistake or two and if that wasn’t enough, she also boasts potential yields of up to a whopping 700 g/m2. She is also able to display beautiful streaks of colors through her flowers, particularly if exposed to cooler temperatures in the late flowering stage.
- Moderate height – Julie’s Cookies amounts to a final height of 1.4 m.
- Max EC of water – 1.2 in veg, up to 1.6 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 400W HID, Flower: 600W HPS
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm FX14049 Big Bloom, Grow Big & Tiger Bloom Trio
Taking You Back to Simpler Times
Just one whiff on Julie’s Cookies will take you back to sweet memories of baking in grandma’s kitchen with her sweet aroma of cinnamon and fruitcake. This follows through in her effect which brings about feelings of bliss, contentment and sweet euphoria.
- Brand Big Head Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Full body ecstasy
- Genetics Girl Scout Cookies
- Yield 500 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype Sativa / Indica hybrid
- THC 22 - 26 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)