Super Lemon Haze Auto feminized seeds
Super Lemon Haze Auto is a Sativa-dominant autoflowering cannabis strain, renowned for its potency and high yields. As a top-shelf strain and the more refined offspring of the Super Lemon Haze, this variety induces a euphoric buzz, and that remarkably familiar Sativa high.
- Green House Seeds
- Evaporates the sadness
- Super lemon Haze x Ruderalis
- 80 - 100 cm
- 500 g/m² indoors70 - 80 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- 50% Sativa / 30% Indica / 20% Ruderalis
- No official information
Super Lemon Haze Auto - A Refined Citrus Experience with a Sativa Effect
The Super Lemon Haze Auto is a potent cross of Super Lemon Haze and Ruderalis. With sativa, Indica and Ruderalis qualities, this cannabis hybrid possesses a potency which rivals that of the original Super Lemon Haze. However, it retains the sweet, lemony flavor and overwhelming citric aroma as well as other amazing attributes which its predecessor is known for.
As one of the perks of its auto-flowering nature, the Super Lemon Haze Auto is easy to grow and manage and more resilient to changes in the climate or environment. It is, therefore, an excellent choice for beginners. As a medium-sized plant, it has distinctly large colas which tend to stretch out when grown outdoors. The life-cycle of the plant, from germination to flowering and on to harvest, spans over a period of 9 weeks with flowering commencing during the third week of growth.
- Harvest is due in 9 weeks
- It achieves heights ranging from 80cm to 100cm
- Standard yield for indoor grown plants is 500g/m² and 70-80g per plant when grown outdoors.
Heavenly Cerebral High
Super Lemon Haze Auto has a sweet lemony flavor and aroma. Focusing more on the mind than the body, the strain induces a slow building but energetic cerebral high which will leave you motivated and active throughout the day.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.