The Incredible Bulk feminized seeds
The Incredible Bulk cannabis strain is a feminized flower producing machine. When you're in desperate need of an Indica plant that produces a guaranteed bumper crop harvest - look no further than Incredible Bulk. This strain never fails in shocking even commercial growers with her massive buds that don't seem to quit growing.
- Dr Krippling Seeds
- Makes life easier and happier
- Green Spirit x Big Bud x Super Skunk
- 600 - 1000 g/m² indoors800 - 1500 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Mid September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 20 - 24 %
Incredible Bulk: Endless Buds Without The Effort
The special aspect of the Incredible Bulk feminized cannabis strain is that she is incredibly easy to grow. She will take whatever you throw at her, which means that it is ideal for beginners. EC, pH, and other factors won’t be an issue, and you can focus on growing massive buds without any other worry. Her genetic background contains Green Spirit, Big Bud, and Super Skunk.
When growing Incredible Bulk, it's essential that you know she can take all the nutrients and pH fluctuations that you can throw at her. This strain is not afraid of overdoses, so you can rest assured that she'll power through anything.
It is recommended that you allow up to 2 weeks of vegetation, but not much more. If you allow her too much veg time, then she may end up outgrowing your space.
- Growth Tip: Add Additional P-K Booster during the last 2 weeks of flowering
- Indoor Temperature: 34℃ or less
- Lighting Requirements: 600W HID or LED equivalent
- EC (Flowering): 1.8
- Indoor Humidity: 65% RH and less
Overload The Scales And The Senses With This Indica
After you break your scales with this massive harvest, it's time to indulge in some Incredible Bulk. This strain’s unique capability to relax your entire being is second to none. You will find that nothing sounds better than lying in bed, wrapped in a blanket while Incredible Bulk engulfs your senses. When it is time to take a long time-out, reach for Incredible Bulk.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.