USA Autoflower Mix feminized seeds
USA Autoflower Mix consists of 9 seeds of 3 popular autoflowering marijuana strains with American heritage. Every seed from this collection has short flowering period, excellent THC and brings amazing harvest very quickly. These ladies can amaze anybody!
- Dutch Passion (Netherlands)
- Is mix
- Various levels of heaven
- 400 - 500+ g/m²
- 77 days
- Mix of Indica and Sativa seeds
USA Auto-Flower Mix: Large Yields and Potent Quality
The USA Auto-flower Mix is a mix of seeds from the USA lineage of Dutch Passion. It includes 9 seeds of 3 auto-flowering varieties with short flowering period and perfect quality of final product. These ladies don’t need a lot of attention and will bring good results both for novice and experienced growers. USA Auto-flower Mix includes: 3x Auto Glueberry O.G., 3x Auto Brooklyn Sunrise, and 3x Auto Colorado Cookies.
Autoflowers Straight From The United States:
- Auto Glueberry O.G. produces high yields in very short time and doesn’t need a lot of attention from the growers. This auto-flowerer is suitable both for indoors and outdoors and its Sativa-dominance gives it potent effects and a pleasant fruity blueberry taste. It will be ready after a seed to harvest time of 11 weeks.
- Auto Brooklyn Sunrise is an Indica/Sativa hybrid with strong euphoric effect. A feminized cannabis strain from the East Coast Brooklyn diesel clone, giving her rich diesel aromas. This lady can be grown indoors as well as cultivated out in the open air – 11 weeks from seed will bring XL harvest;
- Auto Colorado Cookies is a cross between Auto Blueberry and the highly popular Girl Scout Cookies. This feminized auto-flowering strain has nice sweet-n-fruity taste and provides very strong effects typical for Indica varieties. It is suitable for any method of growing and brings rapid, XL yields after just 11 weeks from seed to harvest.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.