Passion #1 feminized seeds
Passion #1 will bring the passion back to the cannabis love affair. This feminized cannabis strain has an XL sized yield, and can produce 250-750g/plant, with up to 22% THC and an 8-week flowering time. This highly recommended strain by Dutch Passion will wake you up like a tonne of bricks on a Monday morning.
- Dutch Passion
- Perfect High/Stone balance
- Amstel Gold
- Cup Winner
- 200 - 350 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors250 - 750 g/plant outdoors
- 42 days
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- 15 - 22 %
The Ultimate Passion Strain – Strong and Easy to Grow
Passion #1 is Dutch Passion’s own take on the ultimate cannabis strain. This feminized beauty has one of the best outdoor genetics available, garnering extra-large yields, high THC and providing a perfectly balanced effect for an Indica lovers dream. The original genetics date all the way back to California in the 1970s.
This Indica/Sativa hybrid has a rapid flowering time of 8 weeks and wastes no time, with each plant producing numerous, thick, resinous buds. She can easily grow to a height of up to 350cm if planted early in the summer; however, it will average around 200cm. Her XL sized yields can produce anywhere from 250-750g/plant of buds, largely depending on your growing method and the conditions surrounding each crop. This strain has been developed specifically for the outdoor grower and is not suitable for indoor growing due to the unmanageable heights that it can reach.
- When trimming remove only the large leaves and leave the smaller, they will be covered in resin!
- Optimal for Outdoor growing
- Strong and sturdy plant – Won’t need branch support
- THC Content: 18.6%, approaching 20% in some cases.
Passion #1: Dutch Passion Seal of Approval
This strain will create a vigorous buzz within your mind and body, leaving you feeling uplifted. It has a very high THC content, reaching up to 20%, so first timers must be aware. She has a great taste profile: a fresh citrus aroma to relax you before the effects kick in.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.