Indoor Mix fem (Female Seeds)
Be surprised by Indoor Mix carefully prepared by Female Seeds. With this mix containing all kinds of hybrids and crosses of top cannabis strains, you are sure to discover something new.
- Female Seeds (Netherlands)
- Is mix
- Be surprised!
- Mix of Indica and Sativa seeds
- 15 - 22 %
A Number of Surprises, None Will Disappoint
For growers who enjoy experiments and always search for something new, Female Seeds has prepared a nice surprise. Indoor Mix is a fine collection of feminized cannabis strains for indoor growing. Perfectly fit for grow boxes and grow rooms, this mixture of strains is sure to excite you with a combination of delicious flavors and high yields.
Indoor Mix includes a set of all hybrids and crosses of the most popular strains by Female Seeds with their advantages to as follows:
- Short flowering period: 60-75 days – a bonus for growers limited in time or those willing to reap results as soon as possible
- Average height: 60-100 cm – any indoor training method is suitable
- All strains are XL yielding
What strains can be included in Indoor Mix?
- BubbleGummer – extremely delicious and flavorful cannabis strain with a bubblegum taste
- Pure AK – fast-flowering cannabis with incredible body stone effect
- Lemon Kush – Indica-dominant strain marked with exotic taste and lemony scent
- Grapefruit – classic Sativa with a full-bodied fruity smell and a soaring head high
- White Widow – highly resinous cannabis variety with a pungent smell and fruity taste
- ICE – extremely fast-flowering THC giant ideal for growing in stealth boxes.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.