Lemon Kush feminized seeds (Female Seeds)
Lemon Kush has the genetics of Kush and Lowryder and traces its line back to the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Leaning heavily towards its Indica genes, it produces a strong uplifting effect and cerebral stimulation which is much appreciated by medical users.Read more
A Choice of Three Easy-to-Grow Beauties
Lemon Kush has three variations of phenotypes: compact and fat as an Indica-dominant with a fast flowering period; tall and stretchy Sativa-dominant type that is also fast flowering; and a final phenotype that is a mix between these two, long and stretchy from the Sativa effect but slow flowering.
- Pruning: prune from an early stage, once plant begins to get bushy.
- Yields: indoors 450-500g/m², and 100-1000g/plant outdoors.
- Harvest time: end of September for outdoors.
Soar to New Heights with Lemon Kush
Lemon Kush has a sweet citrus aroma and a fresh lemon fragrance. Its effect on the body includes the feeling of being uplifted, and the cerebral Sativa effect will leave you with a head high and relaxing body stone. Expect to become giggly and sociable.
- Brand Female Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Medicinal rush
- Genetics Kush (Hindu Kush mountains) x Lowryder
- Height 80 - 120 cm indoors100 - 200 cm outdoors
- Yield 300 g/m² indoors
100 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype Indica dominant
- THC 19 - 21 %
- CBD 0.2 - 1 %