BubbleGummer feminized seeds
The BubbleGummer cannabis strain grows to average heights and will be beneficial to the grower given its high yields and relative ease of growing. It has a sweet smell, with interesting hints of balsamic vinegar, and is generally pleasant, bringing a feeling of relaxation to the user.Read more
A Long Journey To A Satisfying End
BubbleGummer started as Bubble Gum, a hybrid autoflowering strain of cannabis that was initially brought into existence by cannabis growers in Indiana. It then moved through New England to end up in Holland. Through the course of its journey, it has earned a worthy reputation for its smell and consistency in growth, with interesting hints of balsamic vinegar, its sure to leave you thoroughly hooked.
Hidden Indoors, But A Giant Outside
It does quite well when it is grown under a large-scale farming system, the sea of green (SoG) to be specific. She is favorably grown by both beginners as well as expert farmers, provided it is grown in quality soils. The plants will reach 60-80cm producing 350-500g/m2 indoors and 150-250 cm outdoors with 250-500g/plant.
- Growing temperature: grows ideal from 68-80(F) (20-25C) degrees;
- Resistance: Protect from weather to avoid molds outdoors;
- Flowering period: 8-9 weeks;
- Feeding: high in phosphorous nutrients.
A Fruity Flavor With A Euphoric Kick
This strain has a smell that results from a special fruity bubble gum, and subsequently, this is the flavor the user gets. BubbleGummer has a balance between Sativa and Indica and thus, a euphoric effect that allows the user's body to receive energy and relax without getting knocked out.
- Brand Female Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect When you want the best of both worlds
- Genetics American Bubblegum x Skunk Special
- Height 60 - 80 cm indoors150 - 250 cm outdoors
- Yield 350-500 g/m² indoors
250 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Genotype Sativa / Indica Hybrid
- THC 15 - 19 %
- CBD 0.2 - 1 %