BubbleGummer feminized seeds
BubbleGummer cannabis strain grows to average heights and will be beneficial to the grower given its high yields and relative ease of growing. It has a sweet smell with interesting hints of balsamic vinegar, and is generally pleasant, bringing a feeling of relaxation to the user.
- Female Seeds (Netherlands)
- When you want the best of both worlds
- American Bubblegum x Skunk Special
- 60 - 80 cm indoors150 - 250 cm outdoors
- 350-500 g/m² indoors250 - 500 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Sativa / Indica Hybrid
- 15 - 19 %
- 0.2 - 1 %
A Long Journey to a Satisfying End
BubbleGummer started as Bubble Gum, a hybrid autoflowering strain of cannabis that initially brought into existence by cannabis growers in Indiana, moved through New England to end up in Holland. Through the course of its journey, it has earned a worthy reputation for its smell and consistency in growth, with interesting hints of balsamic vinegar, its sure to leave you thoroughly hooked.
Hidden Indoors, but a Giant Outside
It does quite well when it is grown under a large-scale farming system, the sea of green (SOG) to be specific. Favorably grown by both beginners as well as expert farmers, provided it is grown in quality soils. The plants will reach 60-80cm producing 350-500g/m2 indoors and 150-250 cm outdoors with 250-500 g/plant.
- Growing temperature: grows ideal from 68-80(F) (20-25C) degrees;
- Resistance: Protect from weather to avoid molds outdoors;
- Flowering period: 8-9 weeks;
- Feeding: high in phosphorous nutrients.
A Fruity Flavour with a Euphoric Kick
This strain has a smell that results from special fruity bubble gum, and subsequently, this is the flavor the user gets. BubbleGummer has a balance between Sativa and Indica and thus, a euphoric effect that allows the user's body to relax without getting knocked out and receive energy.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.