Purple Juice Auto Seeds from Herbies Seeds
Purple Juice Auto’s bright color isn’t just for novelty value – this is the most complex purple cannabis strain out there! Expect an uplifting daytime high and plenty of turning heads with this autoflower that’s bred to perfection.Read more
Perfect for: Seekers of something new
- Gorgeous, head-to-toe purple
- Head-turner of a plant
- Clear-headed, happy high
Purple Juice Auto Smoke Review: Effects & Flavor
Purple Juice Auto doesn’t sacrifice experience for appearance. You’ll feel that classic, delightful indica body buzz – it’s clear that Purple Juice Auto’s genetics are indica dominant. But you’ll also get hits of an uplifting, head-clearing high from the strain’s quality sativa genetics.
We wouldn’t blame you if you assumed this bud was sativa dominant after smoking it! With a reasonable 22% THC content, you won’t have to worry about couch lock with Purple Juice Auto. Instead, you’ll experience an energizing high that gently soothes a tired body and alleviates many symptoms, including stress, pains, and insomina.
Purple Juice Auto’s flavors are crisp and balanced: sweet but not sickly, sour but not bitter. The strain’s terpene profile includes strong notes of lemon that pull everything together, leaving an inviting, moreish taste and aroma.
Purple Juice Auto Grow Info: Appearance And Grow Tips
Purple Juice Auto is a big’un – and it’s autoflowering! That means the effort required from you is minimal, so you shouldn’t struggle too much even if you’re a complete beginner when it comes to growing cannabis. Expect plants to reach well over 1m indoors – possibly up to 120 cm (up to 47 inches). Indoors, you’ll yield 400-550g/m² (1.3-1.6oz/ft²); outdoors, you’ll yield 50-250g per plant (2-9 oz per plant).
Although Purple Juice Auto is easy to grow, you’ll be even more successful if you follow these tips:
- Your yield will increase dramatically if you give your Purple Juice Auto nutrients. Just remember that autoflowers don’t require as much feeding.
- Flush two weeks before harvest to produce the best-tasting cannabis.
- Use light Low Stress Training (LST) on this strain, which is perfect for this method due to its great internodal spacing. LST will increase your yield while decreasing the space taken up by this vigorous grower.
After 9-10 easy weeks, you’ll be rewarded with lush purple bud that creates a striking visual contrast with your plants’ neon green leaves and orange pistils. The weed should be covered in crystals due to the high resin content produced by Purple Juice Auto’s premium genetics.
- Brand Herbies Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Autoflowering
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Between soothing and energizing
- Genetics Purple Juice x Unknown Ruderalis
- Height 70 - 120 cm
- Harvest 400 - 550 g/m² indoors
- Time from seed to harvest 65 - 70 days
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 23 %