Sour Diesel #2 Regular seeds
Sour Diesel #2 is a Sativa dominant hybrid, a cross between Mexican Sativa, Afghan and Chemo. It’s fast finishing, high yielding, sociable, giggly and uplifting strain with strong and pungent sour flavors and aromas. Great strain for all Sativa lovers, easy to grow and handle.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Lovely potent high
- Mexican Sativa x Chemo
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Late October
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 17 - 20 %
- 0.1 %
Sour Diesel #2 Regular: Resistant and Vigorous, a Great Choice for Beginners
It will grow bushy and medium-size during vegetation but will stretch and easily triple in size during flowering. Large internodes will get filled with dense and resinous buds with numerous bright-orange hairs that will form big clusters of buds. Light-green in color, it’s easy to grow and it can take any training you throw at it. It prefers slightly warmer and sunnier climates outdoors but does great in greenhouses and indoors where those conditions are replicated. In colder and harsher climates, buds can go a bit airy and fluffy and the yield could decrease but it has a decent resistance against pests and disease so it just might take a week or more to finish.
- Sativa dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Mexican Sativa, Afghan and Chemo.
- Finishing in 10-11 weeks indoors, or by late October outdoors.
- Height is 100-150cm indoors, 140-200cm outdoors.
- Yield is 400-600g/m2 or up to 2-3kg outdoors.
- Usually testing at 17-25% THC with <1% CBD.
Lemony, Sour and Uplifting
Flavors are lemony and sour with fruity and earthy undertones. Aromas are strong and pungent - woody, citrusy and diesel with hints of pine and spices. Effect are strong and long lasting - uplifting, euphoric, giggly, sociable, talkative, happy and energetic.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.