Strawberry Amnesia feminized seeds
Strawberry Amnesia is cannabis strain is a real showstopper. Created by crossing the original Haze with Strawberry Cough, this unique strain is proud of its Sativa-dominant growth structure and perfect for those seeking connoisseur-grade buds.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Forces the happiness
- Original Amnesia x Original Strawberry Cough
- 300 cm outdoors
- 625 g/m² indoors700 - 1100 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Late October
- Sativa dominant
- 20 %
Strawberry Amnesia: A Classy Strain with World-Renowned Quality
Strawberry Amnesia gained its growing features from its parents - Haze and Strawberry Cough. If left unattended, this Sativa-dominant strain is capable of growing into a large tree. When growing indoors with limited space, it is important to induce 12/12 lighting once the plant is sexually mature. Another option is to trim her apex and spread out the lateral branches for a more bushy structure.
Strawberry Amnesia is known for pungent aromas that have no barriers, so using a heavy-duty carbon filter will be a smart decision. During harvest, prepare yourself with a reliable pair of Fiskars as her large buds produce a massive amount of trichomes. The strain reliably generates upwards of 625-grams per square meter indoors or 1,000-grams per plant outdoors during its 10-week flowering cycle.
- Lighting: When growing indoors, utilize a 600-watt light and above
- Growing tip: Create support for main branches during bud development
- EC: 1.2 during vegetative and 1.8 during flowering
- pH: Soil - 6.2 to 6.8, Hydro - 5.2 to 5.8
- Container size: Large
Leaving Your Worries Behind
Strawberry Amnesia develops massive flowers that will leave jealous all other plants around her. The distinct fuel and citrus aroma is sure to wash stress and worries away, while its effects will stimulate creativity like no other.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.