2 Fast & 2 Vast Auto feminized seeds
2 Fast & 2 Vast is an autoflowering strain from Heavyweight Seeds available as feminized seeds. Made with potency, short flowering, and high yield in mind, this autoflower measures up to 18-20% THC and brings impressive 800 g/m² yields after 8 weeks from germination. With 2 Fast & 2 Vast it's never too late to start a relaxing and inspirational journey.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- For giggling and for thinking
- Fast and Vast Auto x Northern Lights Auto
- 100 cm indoors 100 cm outdoors
- 600 - 800 g/m² indoors 75 - 200 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 18 - 20 %
- 0.6 %
2 Fast & 2 Vast: Fast Finishing High Yielder
2 Fast & 2 Vast is an Indica-dominant (80%) autoflowering cannabis strain, a cross between Fast and Vast Auto and Northern Lights Auto. Although it will usually grow into a Christmas tree shaped plant, it can handle any types of training you throw at it. It will usually stay below 100cm, both indoors and outdoors which, together with its great resistance to pests and disease and ability to withstand harsher climates, makes for a great choice in any setup and environment. Those living in places like California or the Mediterranean can count on multiple harvests, especially in greenhouses. Despite its relatively short and small size, 2 Fast & 2 Vast Auto will still produce decent, above average yields - up to 600-800g/m2 in a SoG indoors or up to 75-200g/plant outdoors in just 8 weeks from seed to harvest.
- For best yield - put 12 plants/m2 in SoG;
- Top or FIM in order to get more branches and bigger yields; and
- Doesn’t require a lot of feeding - usually up to 1.2EC.
Social And Entertaining, Great Strain For Weekends With Friends
Blessed with 18-20% THC and 80% Indica genes, 2 Fast & 2 Vast serves up strong social effects – users will be talkative, giggly, and relaxed. Flavors and aromas are fruity, something that everyone would love
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.