3 Bears OG Auto feminized seeds
3 Bears OG is a cultivation master class adored by many. Its strength, taste and effects are unquestionable. Bringing the connoisseurs to their knees, this strain is a heavy hitter. An Indica-dominant hybrid, 3 Bears OG is perfect for medical or recreational purposes.
- Mephisto Genetics (USA)
- Therapeutic potential
- Bear OG A.K.A Karma's OG Cut x Triangle F3
- 50 - 80 cm
- 70 - 90 g/plant
- 60 - 70 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
3 Bears OG – A Strain That’s Just Right
Cultivated and bred by Mephisto Genetics, 3 Bears OG is a feminized auto-flowering hybrid loved by cannabis enthusiasts worldwide. This Indica-dominant strain has excellent medicinal traits giving you an uplifting high while relaxing your body and relieving stress. A unique blend of Bear OG, Karma’s OG and Triangle Kush, 3 Bears OG hits all the right spots, its pungent berry flavours with earthy undertones are sure to leave you salivating for more. The plant emits pleasant aromas of sweet watermelon with subtle hints of lemon zest.
The Perfect Indoor Strain
Mephisto Genetics have carefully cultivated and bred this cannabis seed; creating a grower’s dream. 3 Bears OG is an example of exquisite cultivation and breeding that you are guaranteed to be pleased with. Read below on how to maximize your yield.
- Perfect for Indoor growing and under the correct conditions this seed could yield between 100 to a whopping 160 grams per plant.
- Leaf tucking goes a long way in the early stages of flowering, feeds of advanced nutrients are advised and make sure to begin to support side branches once its buds start to swell.
- Topping early on can drastically increase your yield as it leaves room for multiple colas to develop allowing the plant to get more light as a whole, although individual buds may not be as big, the total yield is much larger compared to a plant that is un-topped.
- This strain has a standard 9-10 week flower period. You can expect immense amounts of growth within week 3-5 of flowering, getting rid of excess fan leaves as the plant experiences rapid growth will increase your yield as it will allow energy to be directed solely to the production of buds and trichomes.
The King of OG’s – A Fruity Twist
This Indica-dominant hybrid provides a mood-lifting high with relaxing effects, it stimulates your appetite as well as helping against insomnia - a perfect evening smoke. This plant has a big bud structure which shows colours of dark green with specks of deep purple. They develop a strong aroma of sweet watermelons and hints of pungent lemons. A strong earthy taste to begin with sweet fruity undertones of watermelon and citrus- imagine a cold glass of fruit punch. The taste of this 3 Bears OG is one that is bound to go down in the history books.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.