60 Day Lemon Autoflower feminized seeds
60 Day Lemon is an autoflower Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and Ruderalis. Made for beginners and inexperienced growers, this marijuana strain requires very little attention and can thrive in all environments while providing a decent quality yield: 350-400g/m2 or 40-80g/plant.
- DNA Genetics
- Goodbye Earth
- Lemon Skunk x Ruderalis
- 28 - 40 g/plant
- 60 days
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- No official information
Due to its Ruderalis genetics, 60 Day Lemon cannabis strain can grow practically everywhere, from sun-exposed balconies to fully automated greenhouses and indoor setups.
60 Day Lemon - Fast and Lemony Autoflower
Finishing fast and allowing for multiple harvests in more stable and warmer climates, it is soon becoming a growers’ favorite. Building up on 60 Day Wonder success, this is a better yielding, lemony version of it. 60 Day Lemon does best on 18/6 light cycle and under HID lightning, producing nice yields using the SOG method. This fast-growing cannabis strain starts flowering around week 2 or 3 and by the time you harvest, buds will be dense and hard, fully covered with resinous trichomes.
- Indica dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between Lemon Skunk and Ruderalis;
- Finishing time 9-10 weeks from germination;
- Height is 70-100cm both indoors and outdoors;
- Yield is 350-400g/m2 or 40-80g per plant;
- Usually testing at 12-15% THC with <1% CBD.
Mild and Relaxing
Effects are mild and pleasant - calming and relaxing body buzz. 60 Day Lemon is used medicinally to treat anxiety, stress, depression, glaucoma and nausea. Aromas and flavors are skunky, lemony and citrusy with sweet undertones and hints of pine.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.