8 Ball Kush feminized seeds
8 Ball Kush is a pure Indica strain from Barney’s Farm, made by carefully selecting the best hashish-making strains from the mountainous Kush regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan. Stabilized, with yields of 550g/m² - 400g/plant and with a 20% THC, Barney’s Farm has done the hard work to bring the inaccessible to you.
- Barney's Farm
- Relaxing from head to toe
- Afghanistan x Pakistan
- 70 - 80 cm indoors110 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors
- 50 - 55 days
- 100% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.6 %
- 10 %
Created With Potency And Hash-Making In Mind
By crossing the best, carefully selected hashish-making strains from the mountainous Kush regions of Afghanistan and Pakistan, Barney’s Farm has created 8 Ball Kush - a pure Indica with a pleasant taste of hash. Stabilized, and with added resistance, so growing it will be a walk in the park.
Some of the best hashish in the world comes from the Kush mountain range that stretches from Afghanistan to Pakistan, and Barney’s Farm has carefully selected and crossed the best phenotypes of Kush strains coming from that area and stabilized it further to ensure her suitability in all environments and growing setups. She's a pure Indica, a cross between Afghani and Pakistani Kush genetics, so she will remain short in size, 70-80cm indoors and 80-110cm outdoors. It will have nice side branching, allowing growers to harvest a decent yield. It finishes flowering in just 7-8 weeks, with yields up to 550g.
- Recommended Nutrients: GHE, Aurora Innovations
- Finishing flowering in 7-8 weeks, or by the end of September outdoors
- Yield is usually up to 550g/m2 indoors and up to 400g/plant outdoors
- Usually testing at ~20% THC and <1% CBD with high levels of CBN
- Recommended techniques: LST, topping, and defoliation
- Ideal container size: +20L
Rich, Pungent And Relaxing
This strain has a true Kush taste: woody, sage and sweet aromas, earthy with hints of pepper. The effects are what you would expect from a hashish-making strain - fast-hitting, long-lasting, balanced between euphoric and creative and sleepy and relaxing.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.