Afghan Express Auto feminized seeds
Afghan Express is a feminized autoflowerinng cannabis strain of 3rd generation autoflowes. Robust and tall, it is a fast and generous producer giving up to 100 g/m2 of big, glittery buds after 70-80 days from seed. Relaxing effects from its 15-18% THC and enticing aromas of coffee and honey are a nice bonus.
- Positronics Seeds (Spain)
- Strong and lasting body stone
- Afghan X Low Ryder II
- 70 - 80 days
- Indica dominant
- 15 - 18 %
- 0.3 %
Afghan Express: Auto For All Growers
Afghan Express feminized cannabis seeds contain powerful autoflowering genes that will display elegantly tall Afghani plants with thick buds that provide mellow effects with hash scents and sweet flavors. About 2.5 months from seed to receive high yields with no effort.
This autoflowering strain will make any grower happy. Even beginners can obtain strong bushes with several long branches and fat leaves with deep green coloring separated by moderately long internodes. It can grow up to 2m tall so bare that in mind if growing indoors. Humid environments must be fitted with proper ventilation during flowering to avoid molding issues. The flowers grow dense, big and packed with resin that extends into the leaves. Great for hash production. In a total of 10 to 11 weeks you will get yields around 100 g/m2.
- Best results in hydroponic mediums;
- 1.0-1.5 EC during vegetation; 1.6-1.8 EC during flowering;
- Indoor light per m2: 400-600 Watts (HID), 240-300 Watts (High Efficiency LEDs);
- Ideal Temps: 64-86 F / 18 – 30° C;
- Avoid high humidity during flowering.
With 15-18% THC levels and 0.3 % CBD, prepare for soft narcotic effects that relax the body and lead into introspection. The aromatic blends of this strain mixes honey, moss and coffee into an exotic, sweet hash flavor that transports your palate and soul!
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.